GALENO CLINIC, through its quality policy, in its scope of health road transport service in individual and collective non-ambulance ambulances and in assisted ambulances of basic life support and advanced basic support, establishes the following principles of action in matters of organization management :
– The Directorate assumes the leadership of the Quality Management System and medical transport, and also expresses the commitment to establish, review and fulfill the Quality Objectives.
– The quality in the management and the approach towards the fulfillment of the client’s requirements in the medical transport, including those specified in the contracts (when appropriate) as a common task of all the GALENO CLINIC members, so that all areas of the company are committed to final customer satisfaction.
– The basis of the actions of GALENO CLINIC will always be:
o Excellent treatment of the patient and any person related to him.
o Continuous training of staff.
o Provision of facilities and machinery in optimal condition, thanks to their exhaustive maintenance.
o Good image of the company and professionalism, through good manners, good treatment and professionalism in the service of all its workers.
o Promotion of internal communication of the organization.
– The establishment of a commitment to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, as a strategy to dedicate as many resources as necessary to the care of patients, the improvement of equipment and the improvement of facilities.
– The establishment of a commitment to the continuous training of personnel and the constant updating of the latest technological advantages of material resources, as a guarantee of the availability of adequate resources.
– The maintenance of an organization appropriate to the type of production, developing as a key aspect for the correct provision of the service in an adequate work environment.
– The establishment of a commitment to observe and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the medical transport service.
Compliance with these principles leads GALENO CLINIC to become a sustainable company capable of satisfying its clients while satisfying the interests of workers, managers and partners.
Sant Antoni de Portmany, on January 30, 2018
Basillio Safar Urfalli – Director